Wednesday 31 October 2012

Trick or Treat?

I managed to russle up a few bits for the kids this Halloween this month which also adorned my Facebook page giving it a spooky make-over for the Halloween.

First were these tote buckets which I had left over.  I made four in total; two which I sold on my facebook page and  two I made for my own children, although at 12, we decided Oliver was probably a bit too old for them and he went trick or treating with his monster hand treat bag in the end.






 
I am in love with the whole range of this fabric and I really struggled to decide on two to make the bags, but I am really pleased with how they turned out. The purple lining really coordinated well too.
 
Then I made my daughter, Amelia a little Halloween dress for her own Little Sugar Plum dress-up doll. She loved it and carried her everywhere.  She even came out trick or treating with us!
 
 
I also made her a matching trick-or-treat tote bucket!

 
I had a bit of fun playing around on a photo editing program online and gave my halloween makes a spooky make over.  I used this as my profile photo on my Facebook page...

 
and this one as my Cover pic...

 
My husband and I took the kids out trick or treating, but after 6 houses the rain got the better of us and we decided to go home for hot chocolate!
 
Speaking of hot chocolate... how cute is this babychino from Costa Coffee that Amelia had today?  She loved the chocolate spider on the top!
 
 
The giant custard cream and the flake went down well too :)
 
Right, well i'm off to get on with some orders and Christmas dolls.
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
 

No comments: